Trucking in America isn't what it used to be. It's no longer the simple, straight-forward, easy to use, tech-free business it once was. At the same time, gone are the days of inefficiency. As we move rapidly into the "on demand" era of business where processes are ever-changing, systems are more dynamic, customers are more demanding, changes to increase efficiency are occurring in all aspects of all businesses. Trucking is no exception.
Trucking and transportation companies are increasing their time-critical,
expedited and next-day services and networks to meet shippers' and shippers'
customers' demand for faster delivery of goods. Sunshine State is no exception, trucks are dispatched on a time-sensitive basis.
Service you can expect
- Competitive Rates, starting at $65 per hour.
- Lift-gate equipped trucks as well as dock height.
- Up to 1500lbs included in the base charge.
- Extra helpers, when one person is not enough.
- After hour deliveries.
- Inside delivery service available.
- Statewide coverage.